Half-marathon training starts again next week. For the past three half marathons that I’ve done (and for the full actually), I used Hal Higdon’s novice plan. This time, I’m changing it up. I used the Runner’s World create your own plan. There are tempo and speedwork days which I’m not used to. I am the type of runner that just sorts of plods along, so I think this will be good for me. I know I can finish the race; I’ve run over 13 miles many times. Now I want to be happy with my time.
So the next couple months are going to be very busy for me. In addition to the training, I have the following things planned:
1. Spiritualized concert (okay, that’s tomorrow, but it still counts as being in the next few months)
2. Jason and my 1 year anniversary. 🙂
3. Whitewater rafting trip in TN with some friends.
4. Big Braves tailgate party with friends.
5. Moving. We found a townhouse to rent and it’s awesome.
6. Jason’s birthday.
So, a bunch of fun and exciting things coming up.