1. I didn’t go to boot camp this morning. I didn’t go to sleep until past midnight and couldn’t stomach the thought of going through the day with less than six hours of sleep. This girl needs her zs.
2. I didn’t run either. I did, however, do the elliptical for 30 minutes then did three rounds of box jumps, jump squats and pullups on a low to the ground smith machine to stimulate railing pullups. (Round of 21, 15 and then 9.)
3. I am frustrated. I have been counting calories for the past week and ran like 13 miles last week and have lost NADA. When other people have the same complaint, I always try to make them feel better and say to keep on trucking, but it’s so hard sometimes. I mean, I don’t have an alternative. If I just give up, that’s not going to help the cause either but I just need a little something to motivate me sometimes, you know?
4. I spent a large majority of the day trying to get Larabar to send me free goodies. And it didn’t work!!
5. My stepmother organized a lunch/pool thing this weekend for me and my cousins and I really am nervous to be in front of my family in a bathing suit. I guess it stems from being an awkward teenager (in the mid 90s, no less, when fashion was hardly, well fashionable.) and having my father comment on my weight. I have a bikini but I am too afraid to wear it for fear that someone in my family will point out that I don’t have a bikini body.
6. I made something from my cookbook for dinner, but it was kinda weird and ugly.
Anything you’d like to confess?