PMS manifests itself in the exact same way for me each month. I get furious about how messy the house is. It takes me a while to realize that my hormones are running amok and that some dirty dishes in the kitchen are not worth crying about. When this happens, I either want to stuff my face with chocolate and sit on my couch in sweats or go and run it out. Fortunately for my waistline, I chose to run.
I went to the normal-temperature LA Fitness tonight and managed to crank out the five miles that I wanted to do yesterday. It was so-so. Five miles is actually the most that I’ve run since my half, which was nearly a month ago. I’ve been doing a lot of 4 mile runs, but felt like I should step it up a bit. I do feel a bit better, but still on the cranky side.
Liz from In the Skinny gave me the Honest Scrap award. (I think. She tagged me after someone gave her the award so I think that means I got the award too!)
You have to tell 10 things about yourself and tag 7 people to do the same.
1. I moved to Atlanta for no reason. I didn’t have a job here. I just liked the city and wanted to move.
2. I was an RA in college. I was also on the Women’s Rugby team.
3. One of my most despised foods in the world is Blue Cheese. I hate it. Jason hates it too.
4. When I was a freshman in high school, I weighed 40 pounds more than I do now.
5. I almost went to the University of Pittsburgh. I got wait-listed at UVM and didn’t think I was going to get in. I was enrolled at Pitt and even had a housing assignment. Then I got into UVM.
6. My parents got divorced when I was three. I have no memory of them living together.
7. If I have a picture in front of me, I can draw it pretty well. But ask me to draw from memory (say of a dog) and I can’t at all.
8. I have never been to a tanning salon.
9. I did not wear makeup or carry a purse until I was in my mid 20s.
10. I sometimes take naps during my lunch break.
I’m not so great at the tagging people part. Consider yourself tagged if you want. Cop out!